Saturday, February 12, 2011

Dear Blog....

My Darling Blog,
How are you, I am well, I am so sorry it has been such a long time since I last wrote. I have thought of you often and always mean to write.

I don't mean to neglect you and I certainly never meant to put you at the end of a long list of 'to dos', but alas this is where we are. What with getting busy for the Holiday season sales and then planning holidays for the family, adhering to my commitment to make hand made toys for each of my four children, juggling family, friends and social commitments, knitting for my own enjoyment, reading the odd book/magazine, homeschooling the family, laundry, dishes, cooking 3 healthy, vegetable laden vegetarian meals a day, more laundry, moving our entire house of furniture around, preparing seasonal reviews, invigilating seasonal tests, more knitting, some yoga, a little me time if I can, organizing and facilitating getting my children to piano, cello, violin, guitar, soccer, swimming, sneaking some late night chocolate, spending time with my darling husband, trying to photograph my pottery so I can finally get it on etsy, more cooking, visiting some friends, it is sad but true, you my dear blog have come pretty close to last. Trust me, there is a toilet needing a scrub that can wait until I am done with you.

But, I do promise to try harder, to show you some love and respect. To spend some time with you, find some nice pics. Share my thoughts with you. I have so many ideas I want to share with you. But for now, this is it, I will be back, soon, I pinky promise.

Please wait for me,
lots of love,
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment